Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spa Weekend Getaway: Facials, Massages & Champaign




Hey girls! If you follow me on twitter @PinkHoneyBeeee you know last weekend I went to the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville Tennessee. Mom knew I have been under so much stress due to school and life. It was a spur of the moment decision so we packed up and went. It's such a beautiful resort. At the Relache Spa mom and I had an 80 minute facial and an 80 minute massage. I don't know about you guys but I LOVE being pampered!!! I highly recommend going to the spa if you have never been. It's very expensive but necessary if you have a lot of stress. We also took advantage of the Sauna, Steam rooms and whirlpools. I took a picture of this amazing water fall outside the spa! Isn't it breathtaking?! We also has some great meals, which I had to take pictures of. haha! Us girls with taking pictures of anything and everything!! I also found out that the Twilight cast was there for a convention at the resort! I freaked out thinking what is I saw Taylor Lautner! He's such a cutie pie! I didn't see the cast, but it still was neat knowing they were there at the resort that I was! I just wanted to share my fun weekend getaway with you! Have any of you been to the spa lately or ever?

Hope your having a great weekend!

Candace


No comments:

Post a Comment