Friday, April 13, 2012

Jaw Dropping Room Spaces & Inspiration


I have always loved decorating and enjoyed making a space feel like your own. I have been wanting to get some new decor for my personal space but was not sure what colors I wanted to go with. I know that I wanted to incorporate pops of pink in the space though. I just wanted a more grown up feel to the space but still get my pops of pink without looking to little girlish. These are just a few spaces that I felt reflected my personal style and may appeal to you as well. Pictures are a great way to get ideas and inspiration for yourself. I love every single one of these spaces. They just make me smile.

I plan to mix different fabrications with many different textiles.

My overall goal is to create a space that reflects my personality with combining sophistication and having a feminine touch.

Which space is your favorite?

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Candace










No comments:

Post a Comment