Sunday, June 26, 2011
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Hey beauties! I have EXCITING news for all of you! Sedona Lace is having a contest right now, and it's for bloggers! EXCITING!!!!! They are generously giving away one of these professional 12 piece brush roll sets . I have always wanted to try out these brushes and am just so EXCITED!!! I have heard wonderful and positive feedback from many people talking about how great these brushes are. I would love a chance to get to try out these babies for myself! I think winning this contest would make my year! These brushes come in this gorgeous baby pink and they also come in classic black! I have fallen in LOVE with the baby pink! It's so girly and so me! Which color do you like best? Have any of you had the pleasure of trying out these brushes? I would love to hear your thoughts! You can check them out here for yourself ~~~Sedona Lace 12 Piece Brush Set
This is such a great giveaway. This set retails for $59.95 and we could win one FREE! How EXCITING!!!
The brushes in this set include:
Friday, June 24, 2011
Hey lovies! I feel like I haven't blogged in forever and it's only been a week. It's Friday night and it's rainy & gross in Orlando. Needless to say.. I'm staying in! I'm planning on getting up early to go shopping. I made a shopping list of what I need to get. I decided to share it with you gals!
1. Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base- Everyone raves & raves about this product. I have come to the conclusion to splurge & get this for myself. It's unavailable to purchase online for some reason on Chanel, Bloomingdales, Nordstroms.. EVERYWHERE! But luckily they have one in stock at my Macys. I can't wait to try this product out. I will let you all know if it stands up to my standards or not!
2. MUFE HD Powder- I have tried this product many times & ran out. I love it, because it sets my foundation and eliminates oil! A HOLY GRAIL for sure!!!
3. OPI "Cajun Shrimp" Okay, so i kinda feel like i'm cheating on Zoya! Shhh don't tell! But this color is beautiful, and my fingers can't wait to be dipped into this amazing color! This little baby is definitely coming home with me!
4. Makeup Forever HD Cream Blush- This is a new one for me. I have always loved powder blushes, but I decided to give a cream blend blush a try. I'm honestly torn between this MUFE one or a Mac one. Have any of you tried these and if so what are your thoughts? I have extremely oily skin, so i'm a little nervous to try these. But I know other girls who have oily skin like me and they love them.
5. Lancome Teint idole foundation- I have been using this foundation for about two months and have fallen in love! This super lightweight makeup that has the feel of a tinted moisturizer with the better coverage of a foundation. It provides 18-hours of shine-free wear and it comes in a convenient tube. It gives you weightless-yet-moderate coverage that instantly minimizes the look of pores and imperfections. It keeps your complexion flawless and shine-free from morning until night for a full 18 hours even under humidity and perspiration. It's a HOLY GRAIL of mine for sure now! Highly recommend this product. I'm almost out which is why I'm picking up another in the AM. The only con I would say is the packaging. I typically like glass bottles, but i'll get over it lol.
6. St. Tropez self tanning bronzing mouse- I have not tried this product. I have been a huge fan of the Sunlabs and everyone is telling me this is a must have. I thought i would give this a try and see how I like it for myself.
That's whats on my list for tomorow! What's on yours? Any new products your loving?
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Everyone always asks me how I stay so slim, so I thought I would do a post about what I eat. I maintain a very healthy lifestyle. I work out by myself about 4 times a week, and i'm also a cheer coach as well. These are the things I pretty much live off in the summer time. The key is to eat small meals throughout the day. This helps so you don't overeat at dinner time. I think it's also important not to eat past 6pm. The experts like Dr. Oz say 5pm, but Ii'm usually not home that early.
I let myself have fast food once a week if I want it. Subway is one of the best choices health wise. I won't go to Mc'Donalds or Burger King although I am a sucker for Mc'Donalds french fries lol. But they are so bad for you. I'm not saying you can't have them at all. You can eat whatever you want as long as you WORK OUT. I don't know why celebrities make so many girls think that if you take this (MAGICAL PILL) you will wake up thin... It's a load of crap! Those celebrities are getting paid & making money. They have to sell it to you and feed you that garbage. Don't believe it. If you eat right and get some physical activity you will start noticing results. You will also feel better about yourself too.
MY FAVORITE FOODS FOR SUMMERTIME!! (Not going to name all of them) I included pictures of them all. Thats pretty much what I eat during the summer time and work out. I feel great and love the way I look. It's not conceited.. You are what you eat and I feel YUMMY :) What are your favorite summer foods that keep you slim?
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
I don't know about you ladies, but I love the Kardashians! They have such an amazing style and are just a real family. They are by no means perfect and they don't claim to be. There are so many hateful blogs and magazines that bash them. They make mistakes just like everyone else and I think the people who write that garbage are clearly jealous. I mean who doesn't want to be a Kardashian? Kim just signed a contract to sell her wedding pictures for 1 billion dollars!!!!!!! WOW!! Can you imagine? I just fine the Kardashains entertaining and real. I like that they don't try to please everyone. They are who they are and they don't care what people think about them. Many call Kim and Khloe fat and say they have had plastic surgery. One they are not fat.. It's called having curves. Curves are sexy and i LOVE mine. Second if they did have plastic surgery who cares? I mean it's 2011 and almost everyone I know has had something done. Get with times people! They have great confidence and I think that's what makes them so likable and enjoyable to watch. The whole family is entertaining. We have gotten to know all the Kardashians, but I would love to see a reality show of Kendall & Kylie. We don't really know to much about those two. I just find the Kardashians to be fabulous and although they aren't perfect.. I still find them to be great role-models. It's okay not to be perfect. Your going to make mistakes. That's normal! Ultimately making those mistakes are what turn you into the person you will become. I posted some of my favorite Kardashian OOTD's! Which one is your favorite?
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
I'm so excited for the premier of Pretty Little Liars. This show has had me hooked since day one! I LOVE everything about this show. I just wish I could figure out who A is! It's driving me crazy. I personally think A needs a slap in the face lol. One thing I love about ABC Family VS: the CW is that they have my favorite shows offered during the summer time. I just wonder what is going to happen this season? I also love the fashion in this show. All the girls are dressed so adorable and maybe it will give us a sneak peak of trends that are coming for the fall. I just think their stylist for the show do a great job at dressing and accessorizing them.
But i'm so excited for tonights premier. Are any of you Pretty Little Liars addicts like me? Don't lie? :)