Friday, June 24, 2011

Saturday Makeup Shopping List

















































Hey lovies! I feel like I haven't blogged in forever and it's only been a week. It's Friday night and it's rainy & gross in Orlando. Needless to say.. I'm staying in! I'm planning on getting up early to go shopping. I made a shopping list of what I need to get. I decided to share it with you gals!

1. Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base- Everyone raves & raves about this product. I have come to the conclusion to splurge & get this for myself. It's unavailable to purchase online for some reason on Chanel, Bloomingdales, Nordstroms.. EVERYWHERE! But luckily they have one in stock at my Macys. I can't wait to try this product out. I will let you all know if it stands up to my standards or not!


2. MUFE HD Powder- I have tried this product many times & ran out. I love it, because it sets my foundation and eliminates oil! A HOLY GRAIL for sure!!!

3. OPI "Cajun Shrimp" Okay, so i kinda feel like i'm cheating on Zoya! Shhh don't tell! But this color is beautiful, and my fingers can't wait to be dipped into this amazing color! This little baby is definitely coming home with me!

4. Makeup Forever HD Cream Blush- This is a new one for me. I have always loved powder blushes, but I decided to give a cream blend blush a try. I'm honestly torn between this MUFE one or a Mac one. Have any of you tried these and if so what are your thoughts? I have extremely oily skin, so i'm a little nervous to try these. But I know other girls who have oily skin like me and they love them.

5. Lancome Teint idole foundation- I have been using this foundation for about two months and have fallen in love! This super lightweight makeup that has the feel of a tinted moisturizer with the better coverage of a foundation. It provides 18-hours of shine-free wear and it comes in a convenient tube. It gives you weightless-yet-moderate coverage that instantly minimizes the look of pores and imperfections. It keeps your complexion flawless and shine-free from morning until night for a full 18 hours even under humidity and perspiration. It's a HOLY GRAIL of mine for sure now! Highly recommend this product. I'm almost out which is why I'm picking up another in the AM. The only con I would say is the packaging. I typically like glass bottles, but i'll get over it lol.

6. St. Tropez self tanning bronzing mouse- I have not tried this product. I have been a huge fan of the Sunlabs and everyone is telling me this is a must have. I thought i would give this a try and see how I like it for myself.



That's whats on my list for tomorow! What's on yours? Any new products your loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment