Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Secret Life Of The American Teenager



The Secret Life has become one of my favorite television shows. I still can't believe ABC Family can air a show like this. This show has no limits. It's gone anywhere from cheating, teen sex, having babies, gay marriage, teens getting married, and talking about types of foreplay. I jus t thought ABC family was a kids channel kinda like Disney. I would just think this type of show would be aired on FOX or the CW. I think ABC family has come a long way. They have stepped up their game and have some of the top shows. Secret Life is one of them. It's my guilty pleasure and I look forward to it every week. I don't know what i'm going to do when it ends. If you have never seen The Secret Life I strongly encourage you go rent all the seasons and watch them. I cried like a baby in last weeks episode when Adriennes baby passed away. Her acting was incredible, and I was blown away. She nailed her character that day. I was actually sobbing. Even after the show I was still crying lol. I just wanted to do a quick post & rave about this show. Are any of you addicted to the secret life like I am? I wonder how the season will end? Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this show! It is so real - in fact, I'm wondering if it's a modern day "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" - that movie was so real because it was based on a collage of real-life events that actually happened to high school students. I'm wondering if that's true here, too? The only thing that seemed a little incredulous to me was that, when they ate the pot brownies, they had never been high before and had no idea what that was like. Seriously?!

    ReplyDelete