Thursday, June 16, 2011

How I stay slim* My Diet for Summer


















Everyone always asks me how I stay so slim, so I thought I would do a post about what I eat. I maintain a very healthy lifestyle. I work out by myself about 4 times a week, and i'm also a cheer coach as well. These are the things I pretty much live off in the summer time. The key is to eat small meals throughout the day. This helps so you don't overeat at dinner time. I think it's also important not to eat past 6pm. The experts like Dr. Oz say 5pm, but Ii'm usually not home that early.











I let myself have fast food once a week if I want it. Subway is one of the best choices health wise. I won't go to Mc'Donalds or Burger King although I am a sucker for Mc'Donalds french fries lol. But they are so bad for you. I'm not saying you can't have them at all. You can eat whatever you want as long as you WORK OUT. I don't know why celebrities make so many girls think that if you take this (MAGICAL PILL) you will wake up thin... It's a load of crap! Those celebrities are getting paid & making money. They have to sell it to you and feed you that garbage. Don't believe it. If you eat right and get some physical activity you will start noticing results. You will also feel better about yourself too.



MY FAVORITE FOODS FOR SUMMERTIME!! (Not going to name all of them) I included pictures of them all. Thats pretty much what I eat during the summer time and work out. I feel great and love the way I look. It's not conceited.. You are what you eat and I feel YUMMY :) What are your favorite summer foods that keep you slim?









1 comment:

  1. Those foods look so yummy, especially the watermelon. I hope you do more diet posts! :)

    ReplyDelete