Monday, August 1, 2011

Fall: Riding Boots W/O the awkward Pirate look
































































Hey Girls! I had to do a quick post on riding boots. It's officially August 1st. I still can't believe that. Fall is right around the corner. I have been shopping like crazy lately & have been keeping my peepers out for some cute riding boots that don't cost $400. I also am not a big fan of the riding boots that have awkward buckles all over them. I personally think it looks like a pirate.. Which although I am in love with a pirate named Captain Jack Sparrow.. You might have heard about him :) but I just like simple yet classy boots. These are a few that I found, and I think they are all reasonably priced. They are also adorable. I like that they are flat. I am in college and walking all over campus I can't be strutting all over in high heel boots. I always see girls wearing them on campus and i'm thinking OUCH!! I need comfort but still cuteness. I'll save my hotness boots for a night out on the town. But I hope this kinda gives you guys some inspiration. You can find great boots without spending a fortune. I actually purchased the Nordstroms BP Runway boots in both black and Cognac. They are so comfortable and adorable. You can tuck your skinnies into them and have room to spare. They also look cute with dresses. Perfect for fall. Yay for FALL!!! I love that F WORD! haha. It's my favorite season and I just can't wait!

Candace

3 comments:

  1. those boots are gorgeous. they'll go with anything! i know what you mean about the buckles. i am not a fan either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the steve madden(candence) ones are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. Very true riding boots sometimes look like pirate boots.

    http://tinyurl.com/Bitter5weet

    http://www.5weets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete