Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My New Nike Lunarfly's & Bedazzled Toes


I know feet aren't typically the most beautiful things on the planet.. But This past weekend in Palm Beach I had an amazing pedicure. I typically do the french manicure on my toes. I know some think it's gross, but I happen to find it fabulous. However, I felt like I wanted to try something different. I really fell in love with this baby blue color which is perfect for Summer time. But I also wanted some sort of design to make it pop even more. My feet look so GLAMOROUS. I honestly can't stop staring at them.I added this awesome jewel to make them even more GLAMOROUS!


I also went in Sports Authority (Which I LOVE) to get some tennis balls. I walked right by the shoe department & saw these babies. Let me just say "IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT." I have been needing some new kicks for running. I have like 6 pairs of Nike shocks, but they are not good running shoes at all. These are called the Nike Lunarfly and they are so comfortable. They are sold out online at Nike but I found them on Zappos HERE They come in so many different colors, but this color SCREAMS CANDACE!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I love that color polish and your toesies look sooo pretty :)

    XOXO, CC

    http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com

    https://twitter.com/CupcakeKissesxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shoes, i got nike free runs and i love them.<33

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely color for nailpolish :)

    ps: you can still join our giveaway

    ReplyDelete