Monday, April 18, 2011

Lilly Pulitzer♥Sorority Fashion & Advice For Rushing!



































Hey Lovies! I am so excited about moving to a new city to start at a new University. I am planning on rushing in the fall. I have had a lot of questions as to what to wear. Joining a sorority can cost a lot of money. You have dues due every semester, and you definitely want to look the part. Your appearance is huge is getting a bid. Don't get me wrong that's not all it's about, but you want to look your best. A few tips I have would be to dress classy. Brands like Lilly Pulitzer, J.Crew, Banana Republic, and Ralph Lauren are perfect. You don't want to show to much skin or cleavage. You want to look classy and clean. Have a great attitude and be yourself. Don't gossip about other sororities, this makes you look bad to your potential sisters. You want to make an impression, and show them you would be a great fit in their sorority. As far as makeup goes "LIGHT and Natural" is the best way to go. Your potential sorority sisters want to see your natural beauty. I may do a video on sorority makeup soon. I have been OBSESSED with Lilly Pulitzer's 2011 collection. I could just hug that lil lady so tight! :) These are a few of the dresses I love & will be purchasing for Rush week. This should give you some idea on possibilities to wear. I have definitely become a Lilly Lover! I also attached a few cute pair of lilly sandals and an adorable bag. These are my must haves!!! I plan on doing a HUGE Lilly Haul Soon! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment