Sunday, April 10, 2011

Candace's Updated Makeup Collection & Storage!

My vanity area!

Drawer #1 ( Foundations & Blushes)
Drawer #2 (Bronzers & Powders)Drawer #3 ( Liners,Primers, M'cara)
Drawer #4 (Eye Shadows)
Drawer#5 (Lip-glosses)
Drawer #6 (Lipsticks)
Makeup Brushes (Mac, Sigma, Bh Cos)
Sigma Travel Brush Roll
Makeup Bag & my Princess Mirror
Palettes (BH Cosmetics & Coastal Scents)

I have been on YouTube for one year now. I seriously can't believe it. I have to admit my makeup collection has grown since I stated making videos. I'm not a makeup artist by any means, but I have a lot of fun creating new looks. I think there is no point in keeping old makeup, because it can get contaminated & break you out. I don't know about you girls but, I HATE breaking out!!! I go through my makeup collection every month and throw out items that are old or that I know I will never use. I try to buy only makeup products that I can use and wear on a daily basis or on weekends when going out with my ladies! . I don't like throwing my money away on products I will never use. Every makeup purchase I make gets used. I have learned that having to much makeup isn't necessarily a good thing. Even one of my best friends who is a makeup artist agrees. I decided to take some pictures instead of making a long drawn out video showing you. It's my little collection, but I can honestly say that I use all of it. If you have a makeup collection video or Blog leave the link below & I will check it out. I love seeing how other girls organize their makeup too. If you have any questions just leave them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment