Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Before & After:Fitness Motivation


I know right now most of the country is being hit by the huge snow storm. I've Invited my friends to workout after work & the excuses I get are "it's too cold" or "I'm too tired". Excuses excuses excuses. One thing I've learned you can't depend on a friend or anyone to keep their promises about going to the gym with you. It can be fustrating. It's a lot nicer to have a workout buddy. However, just because they make excuses doesn't mean you should. Spring & Summer will be here before you know it. I don't know about you, but I can't wait to wear cute little spring dresses & shorts. I want to feel great about my body when it's time to break them out. A lot of people loose motivation when it comes to fitness in the winter. They think..well ill just wear a sweater to cover up any excess baggage I've accumulated over the winter! Haha! We've all been there. I've been doing a lot of research about how I wanted to write this blog post for you ladies. I can tell you all day eat this, do that.. But I'm a visual person. I like to see results & real people who've achieved their fitness goals & it's so inspiring. Those commercials that celebrities do about weightloss.. I mean it's a joke in my opinion. They don't live regular lives like we do. They don't have the stresses of school, college or jobs like we do. They have all the time in the world to just work out with their personal trainer & have their private chef cook them healthy low calorie meals. Well I don't know about you.. But I like to see real women just like us do it & succeed. I found some great before & after pictures of real women who stayed motivated & reached their goals. It's so motivating & inspiring. I hope it motivates you too. If you want it then you gotta work for it. Have any of you been slacking on your fitness, or have you been staying on top of it?

Always love hearing from you.

Candace

And I have to give props to Jessica Simpson. I consider her my style icon. The beautiful mother of two achieved her goal & looks fabulous! Way to go Jess!

No comments:

Post a Comment