Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Book Picks: Over 4th of July

Since summer school ended I finally have time to breath I thought I would pick up a few books & read them. I can't even tell you the last time I read for pleasure!! Tomorrows the 4th of July  I'll be out on the lake with the family. I can't wait to just catch done rays while reading a book!


My book choices are

1. Mating Rituals of the North American Wasp by: Lauren Lipton


2. Heaven is for Real by: Todd Burpo.

I've heard excellent things about both of these books & can't wait to begin them both!


& how fun is my Bookmark? It was given to me for Christmas from my friend Jason. He said he saw it & immediately thought of me. I love it and finally have an excuse to use it! :)


Have any of you read these? What books are you currently reading? Or when was the last time you read for pure enjoyment? It's been about over a year for me! Long time! College just takes over your life. I'm glad it's finally summer vacation. Hope you guys have a safe and happy Fourth of July.


Candace

2 comments:

  1. Very very very beautfulllll! Wonderful bookmark :)) This want to me :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you do a book review on these? I'm currently reading Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella, have you read it? And I have to read quite many books for my classes but wouldn't recommend them!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete