Monday, March 5, 2012

Hello Spring

I'm officially on Spring Break. I wish it was later on in March but it's not like I couldn't use the break from school. I can't even begin to tell you how nice it is to finally just relax & catch some rays. I'm so excited to start wearing the bright and beautiful spring colors and to show some skin. I feel like i've been covered up for months and months... Oh wait.. Thats's because I have.. haha. Needless to say i'm excited for shorts, dresses and tanks! Whose with me? Have you seen all the new spring stuff in the stores? I walked into Express the other day and it was just like HEAVEN! I will definitely be doing some damage in that store soon.

Candace

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for spring and warmer weather. Love your blog.

    http://makeupbybrandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete