Friday, June 29, 2012

Laundry Day

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been MIA from blog land. I've been taking summer classes & I'm happy to say that today is my last day!! Whoo hoo! However, I've been so busy studying that I've had 0 time to do laundry.


But when I noticed how colorful my laundry was I just had to snap a picture. Makes it a little more enjoyable.


Being away at college you learn independence & are responsible for doing your own laundry. I don't mind sorting my clothes & throwing them in into the machine. It's the taking them out and folding them part I despise! But I'm sure I'm not alone.


I guess I can't complain too much.my college apartment comes with a washer & dryer in our unit. I have friends who live in other off campus housing & they have to go to the laundry mat! Yikes!


How often do you do your laundry? I have a friend who does laundry once every three months. I could never go that long.


Random post... But I'm not an ordinary girl :)


Have a great day!
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment