Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Lotion That Stole My Heart


I recently just got back from vacation. One of the Resorts I stayed at was the Westin. Most hotels & resorts leave shampoo, conditioner, and body lotions in your bathroom for you to use. I immediately fell in LOVE with their White Tea aloe body lotion. It is honestly hands down the BEST lotion I have ever used in my life. No JOKE! I'm so happy that you can purchase it online



@ http://www.westin-hotelsathome.com/category.aspx?&category1=Bath&category1Name=bath&category2=BathBody&category2Name=&category3=WhiteTea&category3Name=White+Tea+Aloe&categoryLevel=2

It's 14.00 for 7oz. I still have some bottles, but I love it so much I have to by more. I think I may give some of these away for birthday presents for friends and family. They say that the best gift you can give is something that you would want. I wish you guys could jump in the picture and smell it for yourself. It's unlike anything I have ever smelled. I typically am not a big fan of lotions. Most of the time they make me feel greasy, sticky, smelly, or uncomfortable. The white tea aloe lotion that Westin makes leaves you feeling soft, relaxed, Sexy if you can believe that, and it just puts you in the best mood. It's crazy that a lotion can have that affect on you. But it really does, and I'm sold! I would highly recommend trying this amazing lotion. It will not disappoint you one bit. If any of you have tried it let me know your thoughts. I may order a few bottles and go a Blog giveaway for one. I just want one of you to try this wonderful lotion and then you can see why it's completely stolen my heart!

Hope you are all having a great day!

Candace!

No comments:

Post a Comment