Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dancing With The Stars Finale



I have been a HUGE fan of DWTS since season one! This season was full of surprises. In the finals we had Chelsea Kane, which in my opinion was hands down the best dancer. Then we have kirstie Alley, and I absolutely adore her. I have always been a HUGE fan of hers. She's just so real. It's like what you see is what you get. I think America just loves her too. She's just that type of person who could cheer you up and make you laugh in seconds. I have to say congratulations to her. She did so well, and tried so hard. I still can't get over that she's 60 years old. She looks incredible! What an inspiration she is to so many. Then we come to Hines Ward. He just smiles and it lights up the whole room. Who knew he could shake his booty like that!! Hines is so down to earth, and you can tell he just loves life. All three of these amazing candidates deserved to be in the finals. They all were amazing dancers. They all got "PERFECT 10's" during the finale too. But combining the judges scores in with America's votes.......

Hines Ward ultimately won!!!! I think they are all winners, and this season had a very unforgettable and enjoyable cast. I can't wait for DWTS to start in the fall. I wonder who the stars will be? If any of you have watched DWTS this season I'd love to hear your thoughts! And for those of you who don't... Your missing out!

1 comment:

  1. I love this show and was soooo happy Hines won. He was my pick from the start. Just love him and how happy he is all the time.

    ReplyDelete