Sunday, October 24, 2010

CERVICAL CANCER UPDATE & LIFE ♥



CANCER: It has been a crazy couple of months. I go back in December to my Doctor to get checked again. To make sure that he got everything. I hope & pray that he did. It's been hard time. But I wanted to let all of you know something. I have received so many uplifting emails, and it has really touched me. I know we don't know each-other personally, but we watch each others videos. In a way, we feel like we do. It has really meant a lot to me.
College LIFE: School has been so stressful. My classes are super hard. I just keep telling myself that it will all be worth it in the long run. But I guess it it were easy everyone would go to college. I was thinking about filming a video about college fashion. Interviewing friends & girls all over campus and filming their styles as far as what they wear on campus. You will have to let me know your thoughts on that.

VACATION: I am so excited. I am going on vacation next week to San Francisco. I have never been there, and can't wait. I love exploring new places & meeting new people I am planning on filming "A HONEY POT" every day i'm there. What's a HONEY POT? "A Day In The Life Of Candace". I thought it be fun to take you all along with me.








1 comment: