Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cupcake Decor Obsessions








Hey ladies! I know most of you know I have an obsession with cupcake decor. I don't know what it is about cupcakes, but they make me smile. I think they are so girly and really can make your space so pretty. My favorite time of the year is early January. Why? You ask? Well that's when all the Cupcake Valentines Day decor comes out into the stores. It's like my version of heaven on Earth for me. Haha! It doesn't even matter if you don't have a special someone to spend Valentines Day with... Who cares!!!! I love Valentines Day just for all the adorable decor that comes into stores. All the decor usually hits stores January 1st, so get ready ladies!! The best places that I have been very lucky to find the cutest cupcake pieces are stores like Target, Wall-mart, Hobby Lobby, Kohl's and Pier One Imports. I'm so excited and I can't wait. If you ladies know of any other places not mentioned that will have cute valentine cupcake decor let me know. 

Hope you ladies have a great day!





















Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment