Wednesday, November 28, 2012

College Stressing: Finals Approaching


Fall semester is almost over. I'm so happy & honestly so stressed out. I have so much to do in the next two weeks before finals that I just don't even know where to begin. College is very stressful, but it's nothing like they make it like in the movies. In the movies you never see anyone study or even read a book. However, I believe getting an education is extremely important. I know i'll make it through this, but right now I just feel so stressed out. I want to crawl into a little hole and stay there. Haha! This is where i'll be for the next two weeks studying. It's so hard for me to concentrate and focus in my room with all my adorable pink distractions. I just find I study better and get things done when i'm studying on campus. But I hope if anyone reading this has finals or test right around the corner like me that you do well on them and make it through it. I know how stressful it can be, but we can celebrate after finals. Because we made it! :)

Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment