Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ugg Classic Cardy: Be Cozy Be Warm
























I have always been a lover of Uggs. I know some people hate them, but I could care less about what anyone thinks. In the fall and winter I like keeping my feet cute and warm. I love how Uggs never disappoint me. I have several pairs of Uggs and have fallen in love with the Classic Cardy Uggs in grey (Which are the perfect color for winter). I just think they look so cozy and warm. I am planning on going this weekend and purchasing these babies. Uggs are SOOO comfortable, SOOOO cute and SOOO warm!! What more could you ask for? I know they are pricy but you can't put a price on comfort in my book.

What is your favorite style of uggs?

It's going down to 26 degrees tonight! FREEZING!

Hope where ever you are your keeping warm!

Candace

1 comment:

  1. I'm one of the people who dislike uggs but these are actually cute for some reason.
    http://tinyurl.com/Bitter5weet

    ReplyDelete