Sunday, January 16, 2011

BCBG Contest Winner

First off, I am sorry for the delay in posting the winner. I actually already posted this, but for some reason it's not showing up. Hopefully this time it will stay on my blog. I had people enter this contest not only under the actual blog post video, but under where I asked what you wanted for Christmas.. Underneath my Christmas Wish list. I also had comments left under the video itself on YouTube. It took me some time to select the winner because people entered under all those sections. I usually use Random.org to generate my winner for contest. This time I was unable to, because of that. I had a good friend of mine "Daisy" :) Help me put everyones name into a popcorn bowl.. Classy I know! haha! If you entered 100x's then your name went in the popcorn bowl 100x's. It took a long time to get them all in the bowl. However, we managed to do it somehow. Daisy selected the winner for this contest.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE............................................................................................

Congratulations to

Anonymous said...

Im asking a blackberry or uggs for christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment